Interested in volunteering?
Special Events Volunteer Team
Help with Special Events that happen every day of the festivals.
Volunteers must be able to stand for long periods and may have to do some lifting. Also, parties start late and can continue up to midnight. Please note: As much as the festival staff appreciates your sparkling personality and outgoing manner, volunteers who help with Special Events are there to work and not to party.
- Greeting guests
- Taking tickets
- Handing out party favors
- Distributing drink tickets
- Monitoring entrances
- Assisting with event set-up and break-down
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Friendly personality
- May need to lift heavy objects at times
- Willingness to work later evening shifts
- Ability to take direction
- Comfortable in high paced environments