Event Has Passed
Bosnia, July 11th 1995.
Aida is a translator for the United Nations in the small town of Srebrenica. When the Serbian army takes over the town, her family is among the thousands of citizens looking for shelter in the UN camp. As an insider to the negotiations Aida has access to crucial information that she needs to interpret. What is at the horizon for her family and people - rescue or death? Which move should she take?
How to watch
- The film will be available to watch February 19, 1pm PT until February 21, 1pm PT via Eventive
- RSVP beginning FEBRUARY 15, 1pm PT by clicking the button above and/or in the invite email
- RSVP's must be received by 10am PT on February 19
- The watch link will be sent at or shortly before 1:00pm PT on February 15 from email@example.com
- This screening WILL count toward your member screening allotments
Further details on how to watch on Eventive may be found here.
|Date: Feb 19 1:00 p.m. to Feb 21 - 1:00 p.m.||Event Has Passed|