Film available to watch March 1 - March 3 via Eventive
Nian finds her life at a standstill when faced by relentless bullying from her peers as she prepares for her college entrance exam. Fate brings her together with small-time criminal Bei, but before they can retreat into a world of their own, both are dragged into the middle of a murder investigation that will change their lives forever. In this dramatic thriller, Derek Kwok-Cheung Tsang paints a bleak picture of an oppressive society, in the guise of a gripping fairy-tale love story, exposing the dark world of bullying and societal pressures of achievement facing today’s youth.
How to watch
- Stay Tuned after the credits for a conversation with Agnieszka Holland.
- The film will be available to watch March, 1pm PT until March 3, 1pm PT via Eventive
- RSVP beginning February 25
- RSVP's must be received by 10am PT on March 1
- The watch link will be sent in the afternoon after 1:00pm PT on March 1 from firstname.lastname@example.org
- This screening WILL count toward your member screening allotments
Further details on how to watch on Eventive may be found here.
|Date: Mar 01 1:00 p.m. to Mar 03 - 1:00 p.m.||Event Has Passed|