Event Has Passed
After suffering through a long and unsuccessful series of fertility treatments, Satoko and her husband Kiyokazu make the decision to adopt a child. Six years after adopting a boy they named Asato, Satoko has quit her job to concentrate fully on her husband and son. The family lives a peaceful existence. But one day, a phone call threatens Satoko’s happiness and the careful balance she has found.
How to watch
- The film will be available to watch Friday, January 29, 1pm PT until Sunday, January 31, 1pm PT via Eventive
- RSVP beginning January 25, 1pm PT by clicking the button above and/or in the invite email
- RSVP's must be received by 10am PT on January 29
- The watch link will be sent at or shortly before 1pm PT on January 29 from email@example.com
- This screening WILL count toward your member screening allotment
Further details on how to watch on Eventive may be found here.
|Date: Jan 29 1:00 p.m. to Jan 31 - 1:00 p.m.||Event Has Passed|