Event Has Passed
Written and directed by Eliza Hittman, the film is an intimate portrayal of two teenage girls in rural Pennsylvania. Faced with an unintended pregnancy and a lack of local support, Autumn (Sidney Flanigan) and her cousin Skylar (Talia Ryder) embark across state lines to New York City on a fraught journey of friendship, bravery and compassion.
How To Watch
- This film will be accessible using an external link sent directly from Focus Features from the email address email@example.com
- All RSVP's MUST be received before February 18 at 1:00pm PT
- The watch link will be sent at or shortly before 10:00 am PT on February 19
- A link to the conversation featuring Director Eliza Hittman, Actresses Sidney Flannagan and Talia Ryder will be sent separately on February 19 promptly after the link to watch the film is sent by Focus Features.
- RSVP'ing for this film will not count against your annual member screening allotment
|Date: Feb 19 1:00 p.m. to Feb 21 - 1:00 p.m.||Event Has Passed|