Event Has Passed
Brilliant playwright, Lisa no longer writes. She lives in Switzerland with her family but her heart has stayed in Berlin, beating to the rhythm of her brother’s heart. The ties between the twins have grown stronger since Sven was diagnosed with an aggressive type of leukemia. He’s a famous theatre actor and Lisa refuses to accept his fate, moving heaven and earth to get him back on stage. She gives her all for her soul mate, neglecting everything else, even risking her marriage. Her relationship with her husband starts to fall apart, but Lisa only has eyes for her brother, her mirror, who connects her back with her deepest aspirations and rekindles her desire to create, to feel alive...
How to watch
- The film will be available to watch Tuesday, January 12, 1pm until Thursday, January 14, 1pm via Eventive
- RSVP beginning January 8, 1pm by clicking the button above and/or in the invite email
- RSVP's must be received by 10:00am on January 12, 2021
- The watch link will be sent at or shortly before 1:00pm PT on January 12 from firstname.lastname@example.org
- This screening WILL count toward your member screening allotments
Further details on how to watch on Eventive may be found here.
|Date: Jan 12 1:00 p.m. to Jan 14 - 1:00 p.m.||Event Expired|