Event Has Passed
When 80-year-old independent farmer Willis travels to Los Angeles for an indefinite stay with son John and his family, two very different worlds collide. Mentally declining, Willis' abrasiveness is both caustic and funny, bringing old wounds from the past and years of mutual mistrust to the surface.
How to watch
- The film will be available to watch Wednesday, January 27, 1pm until Friday, January 29, 1pm via Eventive
- RSVP beginning January 22, 1pm by clicking the button above and/or in the invite email
- RSVP's must be received by 10:00am on January 27
- The watch link will be sent at or shortly before 1:00pm PT on January 27 from email@example.com
- Conversation with cast & crew
- This screening WILL count toward your member screening allotments
Further details on how to watch on Eventive may be found here.
|Date: Jan 27 1:00 p.m. to Jan 29 - 1:00 p.m.||Event Has Passed|