Event Has Passed
CHERRY follows the wild journey of a disenfranchised young man from Ohio who meets the love of his life, only to risk losing her through a series of bad decisions and challenging life circumstances. Inspired by the best-selling novel of the same name, “Cherry” features Tom Holland in the title role as an unhinged character who drifts from dropping out of college to serving in Iraq as an Army medic and is only anchored by his one true love, Emily (Ciara Bravo). When Cherry returns home a war hero, he battles the demons of undiagnosed PTSD and spirals into drug addiction, surrounding himself with a menagerie of depraved misfits. Draining his finances, Cherry turns to bank robbing to fund his addiction, shattering his relationship with Emily along the way. Brought to the screen in bold, gritty fashion by visionary directors Anthony and Joe Russo, CHERRY is a darkly humorous, unflinching coming-of-age story of a man on a universal quest for purpose and human connection.
How to watch
- This film will be accessible using an external link sent directly from Apple TV+
- All RSVP's MUST be received before February 12 at 10:00am PT
- Film watch links will be sent via email on February 12 at 5:00pm PT directly from Apple TV+. The film will be available to watch until 11:59pm PT February 14.
- A link to the conversation featuring Directors Joe & Anthony Russo and Writers Angela Russo-Otstot and Jessica Goldberg will be sent separately on February 12 promptly after the link to watch the film is sent by Apple TV+.
- RSVP'ing for this film will count against your annual member screening allotment
|Date: Feb 12 1:00 p.m. to Feb 14 - 1:00 p.m.||Event Has Passed|