Event Has Passed
Mustafa is a freelance construction worker, a loving husband and father of three, and a man of principles. His wife Salwa lives with their kids in an apartment just inside the wall dividing Israel from the Occupied Territories, while Mustafa maintains a place with his mother 200 meters (219 yards) on the other side, within sight of each other.
How to watch
- The film will be available to watch Friday, January 15, 1pm until Sunday, January 17, 1pm via Eventive
- RSVP beginning January 11, 1pm by clicking the button above and/or in the invite email
- RSVP's must be received by 10:00am on January 15, 2021
- The watch link will be sent at or shortly before 1:00pm PT on January 15 from email@example.com
- Conversation with director Ameen Nayfeh and Actor Ali Suliman will play immediately after the film
- This screening WILL count toward your member screening allotments
Further details on how to watch on Eventive may be found here.
|Date: Jan 15 1:00 p.m. to Jan 17 - 1:00 p.m.||Event Expired|
Ameen Nayfeh was born in Palestine in 1988. He spent his formative years moving between Jordan and Palestine. Despite an early interest in filmmaking, in 2010 he earned his B.Sc. in Nursing from Al-Quds University in East Jerusalem. Two years later, he earned an MFA in film production from the Red Sea Institute of Cinematic Arts in Jordan. 200 Meters is his first feature film.
Ali Suliman was born 1977, in Nazareth. His interest in the dramatic arts led him to the prestigious Acting School in Tel-Aviv, where he graduated in the year 2000. At the end of his studies, he joined the "Commedia Dell'Arte", Masks Theater group in London. Ali decided to broadened his horizons within the boundaries of drama, by taking a position at the RAHAT community center, as an acting teacher.
After his time at Negev, Ali went on to star in such award winning films as Paradise Now (Best Foreign film winner Golden Globes, and Best Foreign film nominee - Academy Awards), and The Syrian Bride. He also starred opposite Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Garner in the critically acclaimed action thriller The Kingdom.
Upcoming projects include political thriller Body of Lies, from legendary director Ridley Scott.