Passes for the 2023 Film Festival are now available for purchase!
The 2023 Palm Springs International Film Festival will require all attendees (pass holders and ticket holders), volunteers, staff, guests, sponsors, media, and vendors to show valid proof of full vaccination in order to enter Festival venues and events. Masks will be required indoors. To keep all patrons as safe as possible, no exceptions to this policy will be allowed. Click HERE for full details and FAQ regarding COVID-19 protocols.
How do I purchase passes?
Order online or via phone 760-778-8979
1. Log-in to your account by clicking 'sign-in' at the top right of the page. If you don't have an account yet, you can create one here as well. The username is generally your email account.
*If you forgot your password, please click 'forgot password' after entering your email and clicking 'continue with Elevent' button. The Film Society does not have access to passwords and cannot re-set them.
2. Once signed-in, use the +/- to choose number of passes you would like to purchase and click 'add to cart'.
3. Once added to your cart, you may continue shopping or check-out.
*Note, you have 45 minutes to complete the check-out process, after 45 minutes your cart will be emptied.
You may always view your cart by clicking 'cart' at the top right of the page.
4. Upon choosing check-out, you will see a cart summery. Click 'continue to checkout'
5. Order Summary - at the next window you will be prompted for an address if not already entered. *an address is required to check-out. Click 'Continue to payment' button
6. Payment - enter payment information. Click 'complete order' button.
7. Do not exit or press the back button on your browser until you see ORDER COMPLETE (similar to this).
8. A confirmation email will also be sent to the email address on the account.
9. If you have purchased a pass that requires a specific name (Concierge, Platinum, 5-Day A or 5-Day B), you will be required to enter a name for each pass. In your confirmation email, please click the blue button 'click here to provide credential information'.
Platinum, 5-Day, Industry, and Media passholders will be required to make advance reservations this year. This will eliminate the queue system that passholders have encountered in years past.
Reservations can be made the following ways beginning December 8, 9AM PST:
On-line: Please watch the video tutorials above
*If you have multiple passes associated with your account, we suggest calling or emailing
In Person reservations can be made at our Venue Box Office locations during Festival dates.
What to know:
- An advance reservation guarantees a seat in the theater up to 20 minutes in advance of a screening
- Your reservation will be associated with your pass, which will be scanned for entry. An additional ticket will not be required. One reservation per screening per pass.
Overview of Reservations:
Written instructions and video tutorials of how to make reservations online will be distributed to all passholders prior to reservation days
- Pass holders do not have to make all of their reservations at one time.
- Pass holders may begin making reservations on December 8 at 9AM PST, but this is just a starting date.
- You will be able to make reservations up until an hour before showtime pending availability.
- Please know that there will be an allotment for pass holders - just as there has been in the past. Making a reservation will allow you to know you have a seat, and hopefully will reduce the amount of time you have to stand in line, and the stress of not knowing if you will receive a queue card. We don't suspect we will reach the pass allotment often, but it may happen every once in a while on popular films that are playing in small auditoriums - so if there is something you must see, make that reservation as early as you can.
- Priority will be given to pass holders in advance and at the door - meaning you will be able to enter before ticket holders - same as at past festivals.
- All reservations are associated with an individual pass and will be viewable when signed in to your account.
- Reservations can be made by phone, email, online or in person.
- Reservation changes or cancellations must be completed via phone, email or in-person. Changes can not be made on-line.
- Saving places in line or saving seats for other guests or between shows is not permitted.
- If you need to leave the auditorium for any reason, take your ticket stub or pass with you and be sure to pick up a RE-ADMIT pass before you leave. No one will be re-admitted without the re-admit pass and their ticket stub or festival pass.
- No recording equipment is permitted in the theatre auditorium.
- Please turn off all cell phones and mobile devices during the film presentation.
- For the pleasure of all guests there is no talking permitted during the film presentation and no late seating.
- Please complete and return your ballot immediately following each screening.
- To expedite theatre cleaning and seating please discard your trash and exit promptly after your screening.
- All theatre auditoriums are cleared between show times.
- Many lines are outside of the theatres. Please dress appropriately for comfort, as it can get hot during the day and cold in the evenings. Theaters may also get chilly.
- No outside food permitted in the festival theatres. Please visit the concession stand.
- No large bags will permitted inside the theaters. Bags are subject to search by PSIFF or venue staff.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Where do I pick up my pass?
The Passes pickup location will be determined at a later time. Please check back for more information in the near future.
How & Where to get COVID-19 Vaccination verified
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
The PSIFS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a secure, professional, and convenient environment for all of our customers.
COVID-19: If you are unable to attend the festival due to Covid-19 or can not comply with mandates at the time of the event you will have the option to roll over your pass to the following festival or request a refund.
I lost my pass, what do I do?
Visit our Credentials team and let them know you've lost your pass.