Passes on sale now
6-Packs and Individual Tickets will go on sale in mid-December.
Purchase below or via phone 760-778-8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The 2022 Palm Springs International Film Festival will require all attendees (pass holders and ticket holders), volunteers, staff, guests, sponsors, media, and vendors to show valid proof of full vaccination in order to enter Festival venues and events. To keep all patrons as safe as possible, no exceptions to this policy will be allowed. Click HERE for full details and FAQ regarding COVID-19 protocols.
How do I purchase passes?
Order online or via phone 760-778-8979 beginning September 1, 2021 at 9am PT.
We have transitioned to a new box office platform and therefore many users who have purchased in the past will be prompted to create a new account. Please keep note of the email used (username) and password for future reference.
1. Log-in to your account by clicking 'sign-in' at the top right of the page. If you don't have an account yet, you can create one here as well. The username is generally your email account.
*If you forgot your password, please click 'forgot password' after entering your email and clicking 'continue with Elevent' button. The Film Society does not have access to passwords and cannot re-set them.
2. Once signed-in, use the +/- to choose number of passes you would like to purchase and click 'add to cart'.
3. Once added to your cart, you may continue shopping or check-out.
*Note, you have 45 minutes to complete the check-out process, after 45 minutes your cart will be emptied.
You may always view your cart by clicking 'cart' at the top right of the page.
4. Upon choosing check-out, you will see a cart summery. Click 'continue to checkout'
5. Order Summary - at the next window you will be prompted for an address if not already entered. *an address is required to check-out. Click 'Continue to payment' button
6. Payment - enter payment information. Click 'complete order' button.
7. Do not exit or press the back button on your browser until you see ORDER COMPLETE (similar to this).
8. A confirmation email will also be sent within 5 minutes to the email address on the account.
9. If you have purchased a pass that requires a specific name (Concierge, Platinum, 5-Day A or 5-Day B), you will be required to enter a name for each pass. In your confirmation email, please click the blue button 'click here to provide credntial information'.
Platinum & 5-Day passes will be required to make advance reservations this year. This will eliminate the queue system that passholders have encountered in years past.
What to know:
- An advance reservation guarantees a seat in the theater up to 20 minutes in advance of a screening
- Once seating has begun, passholders will continue to have priority seating in theaters before ticket holders
- Your reservation will be associated with your pass, which will be scanned for entry. An additional ticket will not be required
Overview of Reservations:
Written instructions and video tutorials will be distributed to all passholders prior to reservation days
- Pass holders do not have to make all of their reservations at one time.
- Pass holders will be provided a date when they can begin making reservations, and there will be some exclusive dates that only pass holders can reserve, but this is just a starting date.
- You will be able to make reservations up until an hour before showtime pending availability.
- Please know that there will be an allotment for pass holders - just as there has been in the past. Making a reservation will allow you to know you have a seat, and hopefully will reduce the amount of time you have to stand in line, and the stress of not knowing if you will receive a queue card. We don't suspect we will reach the pass allotment often, but it may happen every once in a while on popular films that are playing in small auditoriums - so if there is something you must see, make that reservation as early as you can.
- Priority will be given to pass holders in advance and at the door - meaning you will be able to enter before ticket holders - same as at past festival.
- All reservations are associated with an individual pass and will be viewable when signed in to your account.
- Reservations can be made by phone, email, online or in person.
- Saving places in line or saving seats for other guests or between shows is not permitted.
- If you need to leave the auditorium for any reason, take your ticket stub or pass with you and be sure to pick up a RE-ADMIT pass before you leave. No one will be re-admitted without the re-admit pass and their ticket stub or festival pass.
- No recording equipment is permitted in the theatre auditorium.
- Please turn off all cell phones and mobile devices during the film presentation.
- For the pleasure of all guests there is no talking permitted during the film presentation and no late seating.
- Please complete and return your ballot immediately following each screening.
- To expedite theatre cleaning and seating please discard your trash and exit promptly after your screening.
- All theatre auditoriums are cleared between show times.
- Many lines are outside of the theatres. Please dress appropriately for comfort, as it can get hot during the day and cold in the evenings. Theaters may also get chilly.
- No outside food permitted in the festival theatres. Please visit the concession stand.
- No large bags will permitted inside the theaters. Bags are subject to search by PSIFF or venue staff.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Where do I pick up my pass?
We'll post information on where to pick up your pass closer to the festival and also email each purchaser these details when confirmed.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
The PSIFS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a secure, professional, and convenient environment for all of our customers.
COVID-19: If you are unable to attend the festival due to Covid-19 or can not comply with mandates at the time of the event you will have the option to roll over your pass to the following festival or request a refund.
I lost my pass, what do I do?
Visit our Credentials team and let them know you've lost your pass.