Event Has Passed
Four friends, all teachers at various stages of middle age, are stuck in a rut. Unable to share their passions either at school or at home, they embark on an audacious experiment from an obscure philosopher: to see if a constant level of alcohol in their blood will help them find greater freedom and happiness. At first they each find a new- found zest, but as the gang pushes their experiment further, issues that have been simmering for years come to a head and the men are faced with a choice: reckon with their behavior or continue on the same course.
How to watch
- The film will be available to watch Friday, February 12, 1pm PT until Sunday, February 14, 1pm PT via Eventive
- Film will be available to watch in the US ONLY
- RSVP beginning February 8, 1pm PT by clicking the button above and/or in the invite email
- RSVP's must be received by 10am PT on February 12
- The watch link will be sent at or shortly before 1:00pm PT on February 12 from firstname.lastname@example.org
- This screening WILL count toward your member screening allotments
Further details on how to watch on Eventive may be found here.
|Date: Feb 12 1:00 p.m. to Feb 14 - 1:00 p.m.||Event Has Passed|