An Industry Pass benefits include access to film short film program screenings, the Film Market, forum programs, parties, and the Filmmaker & Industry Lounge. Fee: $150.00.
Applications for industry accreditation will be accepted April 1 through June 10, 2018, available to film industry professionals and representatives of media organizations.
- Access to over 3,000 short films in our market screening room
- Industry have priority access to screening stations
- Over 400 filmmakers in attendance
- Over 320 short films shown in ~90 minute programs at the Camelot Theatre
- Priority access to seating
FILM MARKET INDEX
The list of films available to view in the film market will be available by by June 14, 2018.
A list will be provided to you prior to your arrival and may be requested here. Only industry registered to attend will be provided a list.
FILM MARKET INFORMATION
Sorry! We'll have more information on the Film Market closer to the festival.
How to Navigate with my pass?
All films are screened at the Camelot Theatres.
The film schedule will be available online beginning...STAY TUNED!
Opening Night is schedule for the evening of June 19, followed by 5 full days of short programs. Closing Night is scheduled for the evening of Sunday, June 24.
- Always wear your pass, you will not be admitted without it
- Enter the "Passholder" line for the film you which to see
- Lines begin forming 1 hour before showtime
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Queue cards will be given out until the passholder allotment is reached