An Industry Pass allows fluid access to festival screenings, the Film Market, forum programs, parties, and the Filmmaker & Industry Lounge.
Applications for industry accreditation will be accepted April 1 through June 10, 2018.
- Access to over 3,000 short films in our market screening room
- Industry have priority access to screening stations
- Access to filmmaker contact information
- Over 320 short films shown in ~90 minute programs at the Camelot Theatre
- Priority access to seating
- More than 400 filmmakers in attendance
Filmmaker & Industry Lounge
- Open daily with coffee, water, and light snacks
- Happy hour 5pm-7pm
- Network with Filmakers and other Industry professionals
- 3 days of educational panels and events Thursday-Saturday
- Provides filmmakers an opportunity to learn from other filmmakers and industry alike.
- You work hard...grab a drink, sing some karaoke, get on the dance floor, hop in the pool...relax
- Held nighly at local venues in Palm Springs
FILM MARKET INDEX
The list of films available to view in the film market will be available by by June 14, 2018.
A list will be provided to you prior to your arrival and may be requested here. Only industry registered to attend will be provided a list.
FILM MARKET INFORMATION
Sorry! We'll have more information on the Film Market closer to the festival.
How to Navigate with my pass?
All films are screened at the Camelot Theatres.
The film schedule will be available online beginning...STAY TUNED!
Opening Night is schedule for the evening of June 19, followed by 5 full days of short programs. Closing Night is scheduled for the evening of Sunday, June 24.
- Always wear your pass, you will not be admitted without it
- Enter the "Passholder" line for the film you which to see
- Lines begin forming 1 hour before showtime
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Queue cards will be given out until the passholder allotment is reached